Two Part Blog Entry – sort of a self motivator. I need to get my arse moving in the brewery. To be fair I have all that I need to get brewing, my procrastination around more wiring and lighting is a self imposed distraction; I have a light in the brewery and 32 amps of Power – there can be no further excuses. By the close of this here Saturday 16th May 2020 – I need to have completed the following list.
- Clean Corny Keg – a right good and thorough clean, including posts and poppets etc.
- Keg my Extract Kit (Tiny Rebel – CWTCH).
- Build mounting bracket for Beer Engine.
- Set up my Beer Machine – Good hot rinse and santisation cycle.
- Connect Beer – 8 psi and at between +12C and +14C Cask “Stylee”.
- Drink a few pints and marvel at said beer or self criticise the “shitness” (technical beer word) of it all, but drink anyway.
That’s all I am targeting. I do have some stretch goals today on top of this list. These are also as follows.
- Fix and place all double switch sockets in the brewery.
- Measure and cut all the conduit for said sockets.
- Run the thread on the conduit pieces.
- Add couplers to the conduit and add bushes top and bottom.
- Fix conduit to the walls.
And Super Stretch Goal.
- Run the 2.5mm2 cable to the sockets.
- Wire cable to the sockets.
I shall be back shortly for (I hope) with an exhaustive list above…unlikely, but I have the intent.
Later good brewing people.
Until Next Time !
Stew (aka Drunk Delilah Brewery)